October 18, 2020
- Decompilation of SourceMod SMX files and AMX Mod X AMXX files is now supported.
September 19, 2020
- Decompilation of EXE and DLL files compiled for .NET platform (C#, F#, Visual Basic programming languages) is now supported.
March 28, 2020
- Decompilation of LUAC Lua files is now supported.
March 19, 2020
- Decompilation of PYC and PYO Python files is now supported.
February 02, 2020
- It is now possible to download all decompiled artifacts as one ZIP file.
December 15, 2019
- If decompilation takes more than 30 seconds a partial result is now shown while the rest is still being decompiled.
December 14, 2019
- Decompilation of APK and DEX Android artifacts is now supported.
- Compact path links are now generated for folders with one subfolder only minimizing number of clicks.
December 7, 2019
- Release Notes section added. You are reading it right now.
- Non-code resources (images, MANIFEST.MF, XML and all other files) are now preserved during decompilation to be viewed and downloaded later.